Templars welcome to the asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Templars welcome to the asylum

forum for members of Templars

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeydoo
Honeydoo

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-02

General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap Empty
PostSubject: General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap   General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:23 am

Hi all, I know we didn't get off to the best of starts, I want this to be an alliance where we all get on, have a bit of a laugh and don't take things too seriously. If anyone has anything to say, wants a whinge or a rant this is the place to do it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is NOT going to be the sort of alliance where people are scared to say what they really think in case they are kicked. It is also NOT going to be the sort of alliance where the leader (me) Very Happy and my co-leaders make all the decisions. All naps/allies will be first discussed by All wing leaders (High Council Thread) then put onto a poll on the forum, that way everyone gets to have their say and vote. I am not a bossy person but we need to get this alliance organised if we are to grow and move forward in the game. I am also new to running an alliance so on some things please bear with me. Rekoob who some of you know as Booker from other servers is helping me loads (thanks Paul) and is just as mad as I am, so together I hope we make a good team. He held a WW village on old S1 so knows whats he's doing. Lakesdweller is with me on S3 (he's a nutter as well) Moses is the quiet one, not to be messed with, his Bite is far worse than his Bark. Eddieroofe (drunk) what can I say No Comment so far Very Happy and Dizzy (biggest player in my wing on S3) has a good sense of humour, loves Thornton's Chocolate (she is gonna kill lme for this) and spends weekends stuffing chocs and criticising MEN Very Happy so do I. If we have any chance of getting a WW village we have to start working as a team now, it's not a competition between wings, it's about every wing working together as an alliance.
Back to top Go down
sealy123
sealy123

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap   General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:05 am

hahahaha,

i only posted that rant thread because i'm not scared lol.

i would have plenty of troops waiting lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sealy123
Buteo

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap   General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:18 am

That's what I like to hear Honeydoo! By the way, I love you. And this pig. I love this little pig, too. pig
Back to top Go down
eddieroofe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap   General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:00 pm

it was st paddys weekend! give a guy a break! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap   General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Boring Alliance stuff and all that crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Templars welcome to the asylum :: Travian Chat-
Jump to: