Templars welcome to the asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Templars welcome to the asylum

forum for members of Templars

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C and F Wing Important news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeydoo
Honeydoo

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-02

C and F Wing Important news Empty
PostSubject: C and F Wing Important news   C and F Wing Important news Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:22 am

C and F wing have until 10pm tonight to remove All naps/allies failure to do this will result in them being kicked and farmed. I have repeatedly asked both wing leaders to do this. I am not being a Bitch. All the time they show ALLIANCES you can all be banned for attacking any of these alliances , or have your pop and res fields reduced for FF by the Multi Hunter if the player you attack reports. The rules clearly state that if a wing displays an alliance then all wings become part of that alliance FF. Iff any of you l@@k at the other threads I would like your comments please. You moaned about No Farms we changed it, we give you Farms you Moan
Back to top Go down
Buteo

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: C and F Wing Important news   C and F Wing Important news Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:22 am

I don't know much about the situation, but I think it is still kind of early to be creating lots of alliances. I agree that it is even still early to have so many wings. But honeydoo I trust your leadership and will support you. If I have a problem with something, you can be sure I will speak up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KBD

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: C and F Wing Important news   C and F Wing Important news Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:16 am

It's always too early to have that many alliances. Giant meta-alliances make for a boring end-game.. which is why my first server took over 2 years to end. 8 alliances wanted to build the WW at the same time, and the same meta-alliance had every last artifact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C and F Wing Important news   C and F Wing Important news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C and F Wing Important news
Page 1 of 1