Templars welcome to the asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Templars welcome to the asylum

forum for members of Templars

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weather.in.London

Go down 
+3
Buteo
hooligan1986
mikel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mikel

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:19 am

I.woke.up.this.morning.and,albeit.not.much,it's.snowing
santa
makes.me.happy.when.it.snows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hooligan1986
hooligan1986

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:20 am

I hate you, the south never gets snow confused
Back to top Go down
Buteo

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:29 am

Snow? Over here in the states we're getting ready for spring. Hopefully no more snow! Bring on the sun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KBD

Number of posts : 50

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:19 am

Ooh, what part of the states do you live in, Buteo? Here in Denver, March is supposed to be one of our snowiest months.. but it hasn't been since I moved here 2 years ago. The mountains still get loads of snow, which is great for snowboarding Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Buteo

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:57 pm

I'm in PA. We sometimes get snow in March, but by this late in the month we're starting to see Spring on the horizon. Very Happy

I'm jealous of your mountains. Our mountains are like goosebumps compared to your's. Shocked
Back to top Go down
KBD

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:59 pm

That's true, our mountains are pretty awesome. You guys have the Adirondack, or something crazy mountains, right?
Back to top Go down
Buteo

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:52 pm

We have the Appalachians in PA. The Adirondacks are further north in New York. But even though they aren't the Rockies, the Adirondacks are also more impressive than our's. The Appalachians are more of a mountain chain of relaxation. The Adirondacks are more a chain of beauty. And the Rockies are a chain of power and adrenaline. At least that's my impression when looking at them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tullen
Tullen

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:04 pm

I have friends in Denver and been out that way a couple of times (I live in England though), just a beautiful state.
Back to top Go down
KBD

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:17 pm

It really is beautiful here even from where I live, I can see the mountains everyday. And it's cool to know that you're just a few hours from some of the most beautiful places in the world. Ah man, Vail CO is amazing.. which is why movie stars and such live there Neutral And houses cost in the neighborhood of $20m USD.. 11m pounds.

Ooh yeah, the Appalachian Mountains. I forgot about those.. I've only been up that way 3 times in my life, but my grandma lives in the Adirondack mountains. I've not paid attention to any geographical maps that show mountain ranges in that area though ><
Back to top Go down
Tullen
Tullen

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:29 pm

I did a road trip years ago from NYC to Denver taking in Chicago, Kansas and Aspen (we didn't go direct as you can tell!) and the changes in scenery are just stunning. You Americans are so lucky!
Back to top Go down
KBD

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Kansas is easy to take in lol. It's I suppose the equivalent of those Irish farms that are famous with the rolling hills. Only not as majestic Neutral I would love to go to Ireland, as I'm part Irish (My last name is McGee Very Happy)

Aspen is amazing, too! Oh yeah.. snowflakes fell during dinner tonight after a nice day out. Might get some snow on the ground overnight. Doubt it though Sad I like snow...
Back to top Go down
eddieroofe

Number of posts : 22

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:51 pm

ireland is great but first i would like to get rid of a few stereotypes:

1. we are not all ginger (although i am lol)

2. no, we do not all know your friend in cork, ireland is surprisingly big

3. we are not all farmers

4. we are not all drunkards (although honeydoo will probably try to dispute this)

5. not all pubs are low ceilings smoky holes where a fiddler constantly plays in the corner

6. dublin is NOT nicer/safe at night

7. thatched cottages are a thing of the past

8. guinness is not drunk by everyone, everyday

9. no, i dont know where the pot of gold is

10. no, i wont say teetee teeta tatoe

11. wearing a 'kiss me im irish' apron does not make you irish, nor should it warrant a kiss

12. Leprechauns are NOT real!

13. no, shamrocks do not grow everywhere

i'll edit if ive missed any Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Buteo

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:20 pm

Rolling hills of Kansas? The only things rolling in Kansas are the tumbleweeds across the flat boring land. No offense to anyone that lives on the plains, but I grew up in the mountains and could never keep my sanity in a place that flat. bounce

I would love to go to Ireland someday. That would be an awesome trip! pig
Back to top Go down
KBD

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:02 pm

I remember a hilly place in Kansas at a rest stop... in fact, that was one of the few times I was awake that trip.

I'm also part Polish.. a list of Polish facts would be like.

1. We're perfectly normally, contrary to popular belief.
2. We may not always be smart, but at least we have heart.
2. We may not... wait.
Back to top Go down
mikel

Number of posts : 25

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:12 am

Sorry.to.steal.my.thread.back.but.i.woke.up.again.and.its.snowing.quite.hard(for.london).and.there.is.even.snow.on.the.ground!!
Back to top Go down
Tullen
Tullen

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:43 am

*hands thread back sheepishly*

Snowing in Aldershot too but not really settling.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:20 am

i live in Lincolnshire and we have 3 inches this morning!!! But the suns out and I reckon its gonna melt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weather.in.London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather.in.London   Weather.in.London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weather.in.London
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Templars welcome to the asylum :: Non-Travian Talk-
Jump to: