Templars welcome to the asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Templars welcome to the asylum

forum for members of Templars

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new village, 15c info?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sealy123
sealy123

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-04

new village, 15c info? Empty
PostSubject: new village, 15c info?   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:51 pm

right i have a number of questions.

what would be the optimum level of the resource fields in my first village before i take a 2nd village

also what is the minimum amount of troops i should have (im looking to go over that :p lol)

also do i need to train 3 different settlers or just the one
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sealy123
Tullen
Tullen

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: new village, 15c info?   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:28 pm

From experience I would go for fields at 7/8

Troops depends on how hostile your area is and how many defensive troops you need to put in.

You need to train 3 settlers - who then disappear once you've founded a village (traitorous bastards!)
Back to top Go down
octavian

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: new village, 15c info?   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:42 am

thanks for asking that was wondering the xact same thing im a fair way off 2nd village yet but still very useful
Back to top Go down
octavian

PostSubject: Re: new village, 15c info?   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:43 am

one extra thing... iv noticed that the 3 top alliance members havnt gone for 15c is ther any reason other then distance or is it a strategic move (i have a 15c very close)
Back to top Go down
sealy123
sealy123

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: new village, 15c info?   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:49 am

strategic.

and if you notice most of the larger players do actaully.
from what i believe it is much easier for a 15c to develop with a supporting village next to it. the more the better

they will probably reclaim some 15cs later with administrators anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sealy123
KBD

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: new village, 15c info?   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:52 am

I can answer this one.

15c's are great, but a huge army doesn't directly help you grow any. A 15c needs to get all of its clay/iron/wood from your other villages with one exception, if you have tons of Gold points to let you use the NPC merchant every 2 hours. If not, then youur best bet is either a village with even amounts of resources, or one with more of your tribe's most used resource.
Back to top Go down
octavian

PostSubject: Re: new village, 15c info?   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:35 am

thanks think im gona go for a 9c bit of a compramise (plus thers one right next to me)
Back to top Go down
Moses

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: new village, 15c info?   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Level 7 fields are optimum for making settlers presuming you have a small army and are raiding your ass off
Back to top Go down
KBD

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: new village, 15c info?   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Octavian, that could be a fine idea, but it's really only worth it if you're going to house hundreds of troops.. just remember that you're choosing your destiny when you pick up a big cropper, it really does paint a target on your back.
Back to top Go down
octavian

PostSubject: gold gold gold   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:44 am

was thinking about buying into a bit of gold, havnt been concentrating on troops atm just res but i will start building up a force if i get the 9c next to me and thanks kbc
Back to top Go down
octavian

PostSubject: thanks   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:45 am

kbd, sealy and moses lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new village, 15c info?   new village, 15c info? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new village, 15c info?
Page 1 of 1