Templars welcome to the asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Templars welcome to the asylum

forum for members of Templars

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Templr-n and templr-c URGH!

Go down 
+4
KBD
hooligan1986
mikel
sealy123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sealy123
sealy123

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Empty
PostSubject: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:51 pm

PLEASE! can you not have SO MANY allies!!!

it looks n00by

+ iv'e now had people igm'ing me saying that i am breaking the rules raiding them when they aren't even allied to templr-r!!!!

can you please get rid of either:
1. all of the ally links with crappy little alliances that i can't raid
or
2. the wings
before people like me leave

i am nearly onto my second village and need all the resources i can get right now!!
i don't might leaving the alliance just to raid the hell out of people and then re-joining

SORT THIS OUT!
rant over
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sealy123
mikel

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:32 pm

I.concur
Back to top Go down
hooligan1986
hooligan1986

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:22 pm

It does seem to be a lot of wings, and I thought the whole point of alliances was that you only choose people that make you stronger, not every man and his dog.
Back to top Go down
KBD

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:44 pm

I vote for consolidation of our wings.. we need wings, but no more than 2 at this point in the game. It's still early on, so it's important that we pick out the top 20% or so of each of the lesser wings of today. AND limit our ally lists to specifically say that we're only allied with your alliance if we say we are.. our wings are our brothers, but we don't need to share friends. This might even be a reason why alliances like FOAD don't want to ally with us, because we come with probably 30 of their farms.
Back to top Go down
eddieroofe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:09 pm

consolidation is definately the key word here. i suggest the following and i hope you all agree. i would like some feedback too

1.no more people are to enter the alliance under 150 population.

2.players under 80 min population are kicked from the alliance - this is open to interpretation for alliance leaders, depending on the growth of the player

3. we need to crush one of the new wings into the others

please comment on this
Back to top Go down
Honeydoo
Honeydoo

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:28 pm

All these wings had nothing to do with me, it was ashw10 with his constant need for greed that has done this, I gave him the ok to start a wing (note a wing) and then for some reason all these wings appeared, we have learned on S3 that many wings are not good for defensive purposes and the idea put in the last thead will be looked at by myself rekoob and moses and changes will be made acordingly. May I also point out that I am Overall Leader in this alliance and I would appreciate it if people would remember this and not allow others to make decisions as and when it suits them. In the next few days there are going to some changes in the way this aliance is run which will be discussed with all Wing Leaders. Date and time to be arranged, I will IGM you with the info.

HONEYOO -Leader Templars
Back to top Go down
KBD

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:37 pm

Hey Hey Hey, let's not get touchy over this, please. Ash is only 14 years old, which isn't a problem, but it is tougher for a person that age to meet ends with time and commitments, and we can't expect him to have the same judgements of our alliance. I think if anything, this thread is showing the need of a council from members of every wing. I personally think 3 leaders from every alliance should form a council, with an overall leader, a war leader, and a diplomat. And they should have their own forum that only they can view and post on.
Back to top Go down
mikel

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:10 am

I.just.realised.all.my.big.farms.have.either.JOINED.US!.or.become.allied.to.us....Me.no.happy:(
Can.we.just.ask.for.templar-c.to.delete,lets.say,5.of.their.gazzilion.allies.and.naps??
cheers.
mikel
Smile
Back to top Go down
Honeydoo
Honeydoo

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:29 am

KBD wrote:
Hey Hey Hey, let's not get touchy over this, please. Ash is only 14 years old, which isn't a problem, but it is tougher for a person that age to meet ends with time and commitments, and we can't expect him to have the same judgements of our alliance. I think if anything, this thread is showing the need of a council from members of every wing. I personally think 3 leaders from every alliance should form a council, with an overall leader, a war leader, and a diplomat. And they should have their own forum that only they can view and post on.

What do you mean 3 leaders from every alliance? this is 1 alliance, and as I said on the leaderboard I founded this alliance therefore I am the OVERALL LEADER, all wings have their own leader (wing leaders) and we are going to sort out the mess this aliance is in within the next few days. If we cant worktogether now as a team then we have no chance of getting anywhere atgthe end game. We have far too many wing for a start. Moses is going to be the main Def/off
co-ordinator which he does on S3 and I have to say is very good at it. rekoob/booker has already held a WW village so knows exactly what is required from all wings.
Back to top Go down
sealy123
sealy123

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:24 am

well with the way some leaders have been acting ahem.

it wouldnt look that way honeydoo.

some wing leaders are taking it upon themselves to do whatever they please.

It almost looks as if templr are two different alliances
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sealy123
KBD

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:12 am

Sorry about the 1 AM rant last night (my time anyways)

I'm not suggesting we break off the leadership from one another, but the decision to make Tmplr C part of the alliance does not seem like a strategically sound decision. It may not have seemed like much at the time, and it hasn't even affected me directly, but I want the best in this alliance. For me personally, that list was a bit astounding to see that not even our top 50% even has an account on the forum, much less are they active on it Sad

And in no way am I trying to yank leadership from the current leaders, I'm simply asking you guys to see this matter through from here. Something was let down to allow us to be allied with farms, and I simply think that it is in our best interest to discover what.

I personally think that the leadership here is great, and the communication is certainly above average here. This alliance really is great! I just want it to be the best it can be Very Happy

(Once more, my apologies on the rant in my prior post)
Back to top Go down
Honeydoo
Honeydoo

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:15 am

No worries people as of today all this messing around is going to STOP!

I have asked all Wing leaders to cancel all naps/allies except for Templars so we all have the chance to voice our opinions, plus get the chance to kick some arse and build up quicker, I realise that this cannot be done with the amount of naps/allies we have, I hope that this makes all you whingers happy Very Happy

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU CANNOT ATTACK UNTIL 48HRS HAS PASSED OR YOU WIL BE BANNED FOR FF BY THE MH (THIS ONLY APPLIES TO ALIANCES AND NOT NAPS)

GO HAVE SOME FUN PEOPLE Laughing
Back to top Go down
rekoob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:25 am

Hi all, ok hers me take on this, i think it was posted earlier, Honeydoo is the overall leader, There has to be a council of wing leaders to thrash things out, these people need to be here for the long term. Also to b a success we need to lose sentiment on weak players as it will contribute to an alliances downfall, we need someone with time on their hands to look at all the wings and work oout a relocationplan to localise players better.
Back to top Go down
KBD

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:26 am

Thanks, honeydoo! I hope this is the start of a population boom Smile
Back to top Go down
hooligan1986
hooligan1986

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:04 am

So are we free to attack those other alliances previously napped now?
Back to top Go down
mikel

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:11 am

not.till.4:15.Sad..but.careful.as.templr.c.+.f.still.havent.deleted.them.all!
Back to top Go down
hooligan1986
hooligan1986

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:20 am

bah!
Back to top Go down
eddieroofe

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:33 am

4:15 is only when honeydoo told everyone to get rid of the alliances - it could be another 2 days if they dont get rid of those alliances - or there is a possibility that we mau get rid of them as a wing
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:35 am

Obviously there is a problem between wings. I can't understand why they don't have Personal naps if they are desparate to not attack these alliances.

I would also like to state that I have never ever been in an alliance where the alliance leader has to state a trillion times in ever larger bolder type that they are the alliance leader.

Yep, like I get it ok.

And frankly if no one else gets it by now then kick them
They are either not listening, not interested or are not reading the forum.

This just makes us look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templr-n and templr-c URGH!   Templr-n and templr-c URGH! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Templr-n and templr-c URGH!
Page 1 of 1