Templars welcome to the asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Templars welcome to the asylum

forum for members of Templars

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweetie Pie

Go down 
+3
Tullen
octavian
Honeydoo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeydoo
Honeydoo

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:50 am

I see a lot of players are having problems with Sweetie Pie, please IGM moses so he can sort out defence for you, cranny up and build up your walls, dont make yourself an easy target, if she doesn't get any res from you she will give up and leave you alone.

REMEMBER all things come to those who wait, Sweetie Pie will be dealt with Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
octavian

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: she must die!!!   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:43 am

Twisted Evil dont no whether anyone is still reading this thread but sweetie pie is a menace im getting ripped apart (maybe sould'nt have tried rading her a while back but thats not the point!) i think shes the first on the list as soon as people start getting catapolts anyone agree ??????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Tullen
Tullen

Number of posts : 31

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:45 am

Have you messaged her? (Not that I guess it would make any difference)
Back to top Go down
octavian

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:47 am

nope dont want to beg just want to destroy her lol
Back to top Go down
Tullen
Tullen

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:55 am

Had a quick look and the most she's attacked with (in the last 12 hours) is 265 macemen, 95 axemen and 23 paladin. I also see she seems to be attacking round the clock suggesting there's two playing that account (as most of the villages are fairly close)

So do we put in a big defence or strike bearing in mind she'll probably see it coming?
Back to top Go down
Tullen
Tullen

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:56 am

octavian wrote:
nope dont want to beg just want to destroy her lol

Maybe a threat then - her alliance is small compared with ours - maybe a note to say you've been brought to the attention of the Templars..... (obviously run this past the council)
Back to top Go down
mikel

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:04 am

Would.it.worth.suggesting.to.the.MH.about.24.hour.play?...just.to.cause.her.a.bit.of.trouble.
I.for.one.want.to.practise.our.timing.on.her....send.fakes.to.the.alliance.and.hit.her.
i.doubt.she.would.think.we.would.be.attacking.her.full.on.
I.dont.like.his.gal...too.cocky:P
On.a.diff.note.i.vote.to.move.travian.chat.into.the.section.you.can.only.see.when.logged.in!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:23 am

I agree - no tactics should be discuseed unless only those blessed with access can see.
Back to top Go down
Honeydoo
Honeydoo

Number of posts : 37

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:55 am

Sweetie Pie is a well known ruthless player, message her, be polite, make sure you have crannies, a decent reliable sitter who can spend your res, and decent level market place so you can send your res to a mate you trust who can then send them later. It is not against the rules to play 24hrs a day, some people share one account. make sure if you can that when she raids you she comes away with nothing or very little, then she won't come back for more.

REMEMBER CRANNIES!!!
Back to top Go down
Tullen
Tullen

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:20 am

Err it is against the rules to use sitters to attempt 24/7 play. (Though of course it is OK to 24hour play yoursel ... though you'd have to be a bit sad)

EDIT: I'm wondering if they've changed the rules, the rules on UK1 don't mention this but the rules on two other servers I'm playin on say "You may not use the sitting function to attempt 24/7 playing"
Back to top Go down
octavian

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: digressing   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:35 am

people we digress this thread is about destroying sweetie pie not travian rules lol

i take it people are up for attacking her first when the time comes i have noticed alot of people being raided by her and as for these fake attacks and things does anyone want to clear up why you do them? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mikel

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:45 am

Well.this.is.how.is.see.fakes...presuming.the.alliance.has.very.good.comunication,.if.you.launch.attacks.at.the.whole.alliance
it.will.send.them.into.a.sort.of.mass.hysteria,caussing.mistakes.to.be.made.and.so.on...and.seeing.as.you.dont.know.how.many.
troops.are.being.sent,.sending.one.to.each.village.will.do.the.trick.
Couple.that.with.sending.one.massive.attack.there.is.slightly.more.chance.of.doing.damage.as.the.enemy.is.thinking.wtf!
Please.correct.me.if.im.chatting.utter.BS.as.i.am.new.to.the.art.of.warfare
Smile
mikel
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:47 am

Fake attacks are very good.
If you see 6 attacks coming in and you want to dodge them you have to spend an awful amount of time messing about with resources and troops.Plus spending resources on just anything to get rid of them. Or, you might decide to meet the attacks and so spend lots of resources on defensive troops. Either way it is disruptive to your play and gives your farms a break to rally themselves. It is also good practice to get everyone to attack at precisly the same time. These tactics have been used on all the servers by all alliances to great effect. it sends a brilliant message to all other alliances that we are well disciplined and co-ordinated!
Back to top Go down
eddieroofe

Number of posts : 22

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:14 am

i think we shud attack everyone EXCEPT her in her alliance - this means they will put pressure on her to stop attacking us - i have a personal NAP with their leader so thats going out the window but if shes on her own, she'll be much easier to destroy - she is the same pop as me on server 3 - its much harder to get rid of someone when theyre this big - we need to do it now
Back to top Go down
sealy123
sealy123

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:31 am

eddieroofe wrote:
i think we shud attack everyone EXCEPT her in her alliance - this means they will put pressure on her to stop attacking us - i have a personal NAP with their leader so thats going out the window but if shes on her own, she'll be much easier to destroy - she is the same pop as me on server 3 - its much harder to get rid of someone when theyre this big - we need to do it now

and this won't fail? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sealy123
Sponsored content

Sweetie Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetie Pie   Sweetie Pie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweetie Pie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Templars welcome to the asylum :: Travian Chat-
Jump to: